Users are informed that during the summer period the services of the Multi-Media Library are provided by e-mail and telephone.
The Multi-Media Library will reopen to the public from 3 September 2020.
MEDIA LIBRARY REOPENING: NEW ACCESS MODES
- STUDENTS AND EXTERNAL USERS: LOAN AND RETURN SERVICE WITHOUT PERMANENCE
Students enrolled at the University and external users (in possession of an Urban Library System card issued before March 12, 2020) can access the Media Library to borrow and/or return books/audiovisuals/etc. WITHOUT staying in the Multi-media library
HOW TO DO:
1) authenticate in the catalogue with login and password (also for external users in possession of the University Library System card)
2) check (catalogo.unipd.it) the availability of the desired volume(s)in the catalogue and make the reservation by clicking on “Book”
3) wait for the confirmation email from the library: the book will be available for 8 days
4) after receiving the confirmation email, book access to the library by email writing to email@example.com indicating – with at least 24 hours notice – the day on which you will pick up what you booked
Please note that the Media Library is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
6) IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO REMAIN IN THE MULTI-MEDIA LIBRARY AND IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO ACCESS THE SHELVES
- LECTURERS, RESEARCHERS, SCHOLARSHIP HOLDERS, PHD STUDENTS, POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS, INTERNS, CONTRACT AND UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
The services provided for this type of user include: loan and return of volumes, quick consultation, consultation with library stay.
Access is allowed on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., upon reservation to be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with at least 24 hours notice. The entrance of the booked users will be equally restricted in order to avoid any gathering.
Thesis students who have not yet submitted their thesis application should ask the teacher who will follow them in their thesis to send an email to the library (facsimile available here).
All those who will book by email must fill in and hand in the declaration for access to university facilities.
IMPORTANT: all users in the library must wear gloves and mask and sanitize the gloves before entering the library.
(from 12 May until new instructions)
Tuesday and Thursday
9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Tel.: +39 049 827 6396 (services to the public); +39 049 827 6173 (library and administrative services)
Fax: +39 049 827 6345
Via Venezia, 16 (4th floor) – 35131 Padova