Before enrolling, make sure that the exam is included in your study plan (check the course name or code) and verify the level and type of test required by your degree program.
All tests are held at the University Language Centre (via Venezia 16, Padua).
To access the laboratory, you must show up with a valid identity document or with your Unipd magnetic badge. You must also know your University e-mail login credentials (SSO username and password – Single Sign On).
Test registrations open approximately 3 weeks before each session and generally close one week before the tests.
To register for the language proficiency test you need to:
- select the level and type of test that you have to take;
- check the test dates in the table below;
- click on the registration link related to the test date you choose;
- log in to the test Moodle page with your SSO credentials – if the links are disabled or absent it means that registrations are still/already closed;
- click on the test date and time link and click on “PRENOTA“;
- you will receive an email a few days before the TAL with some information on how to carry out the test.
All test results will be published within two weeks from the test date on the dedicated webpage “Risultati TAL“.