Reading and Listening B2 level English test for future students of some degree courses of the School of Science, Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Political Science, Humanities and Medicine and Surgery.
The University Language Centre organizes B2 level reading and listening tests in English for external candidates who are registering for one of the following Second-cycle Degree courses at the University of Padova:
School of Science
- Astrophysics and Cosmology
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Environmental Geology and Earth Dynamics
- Evolutionary Biology
- Geophysics for Natural Risks and Resources
- Marine Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Physics of Data
- Sanitary Biology
- Sustainable Chemistry and Technologies for Circular Economy
School of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine
- Substainable Agriculture
- Italian Food&Wine
- Biotechnologies for Food Science
- Forest Science
- Food and Health
School of Economics and Political Science
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- European and Global Studies
School of Humanities
- Historical Sciences (curriculum Mobility Studies)
Only candidates who are registering for one of the above courses will be permitted to take the test.
The test is for those who do not already have an internationally recognized B2 level certificate, or a certificate from a University Language Centre.
The test will take place on
- 16/9/2021 (registration closed)
- 28/9/2021 (registration closed)
- 2/12/2021 registration opened until November 25th
This is a useful document to prepae:
The test results will be published within a few days on this webpage and will also be sent to the Student Registration Office (Ufficio Carriere Studenti), to the Science School and to the Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine School.
Once you have registered at university, if you have passed the test you will receive an Open Badge. The test does not provide a certificate or university credits.
A few days before the test you will receive an email in which you will be given the username and password you will have to use to access the test on the day.