Due to the restrictions to contain the health emergency, the Language Advising service is currently only available remotely via ZOOM.
Those who book an appointment will receive the link to the Zoom meeting via email.
The Language Centre provides a Language Advising service for all languages (including Italian as a second language) for University of Padova students and staff.
The service consists in individual sessions with experts in language learning which will be focussed on:
- analyzing your language needs
- establishing realistic long and short-term goals
- planning and organizing your own learning pathway
- working on motivation and its importance for reaching personal aims
- reflecting on preconceived ideas and how these can influence the language learning process
- discovering your own learning style and experimenting with learning strategies
- receiving advice and support in choosing from available language learning resources
- raising awareness of the importance of self-evaluation and reflection on personal progress