The University Language Centre provides various courses for students, exchange students, and teaching staff to improve their language skills.
• Italian language courses for all foreign students at the University of Padova (eg: international students (degree seekers), incoming mobility students, visiting professors, international students);
• Basic language courses for all students at the University of Padova;
• Erasmus intensive courses for outgoing mobility students;
• Academic English Courses for PhD students at the University of Padova;
• aCLAim project (Academic Language for Internationalisation and Multilingualism) with the aim of providing support for lecturers teaching their subjects through the medium of English.