CLA support service for UNIPD students and employees who wish to improve their language skills.
Book your personal interview.
Due the current measures to contain the spread of the COVID virus, in this period the meetings are held in distance mode, via ZOOM.
The way for booking the appointment remains the same. After signing up it will follow an email with the link to connect to the meeting.
The Language Centre provides a Language Advising service for all languages (including Italian as a second language) for University of Padova students and staff.
The service consists in individual sessions with experts in language learning which will be focussed on:
- analyzing your language needs
- establishing realistic long and short-term goals
- planning and organizing your own learning pathway
- working on motivation and its importance for reaching personal aims
- reflecting on preconceived ideas and how these can influence the language learning process
- discovering your own learning style and experimenting with learning strategies
- receiving advice and support in choosing from available language learning resources
- raising awareness of the importance of self-evaluation and reflection on personal progress